• Estimated proven reserves 695,000 oz of gold.
• Estimated probable reserves 1,200,000 oz of gold.
• Reserves are being increased on a continuous basis. The company is working to change its
probable reserves to proven reserves.
• The company has 5 producing mines and 3 fully operational mills.
• The company expects to increase the producing mines to 6 and the operating mills to 4 in 2012.
• The company generates additional revenue by processing other peoples' ore.
• The mills have the capacity to produce 380 tonnes per day with a head grade of 1 oz of gold per ton.
• Superior development prospects.
• Socially and environmentally responsible company while generating excellent cash flow and profits.
• With its own mills the company is not dependent on other milling operations.
- Gold is fundamentally a currency and in periods of increasing demand for gold the upward price movements can be more rapid and larger than in other currency markets.
- Gold serves as a store of wealth.
- Gold has functional uses in jewelry and certain industrial applications which distinguishes it from other currencies.
- There is a finite amount of gold available unlike paper currencies.
- Gold is considered a safe haven during times of geopolitical uncertainty.
- Gold is immune to the rise and fall of industrial sectors and commercial trends: gold is always an asset, never a liability and maintains its value regardless of what happens in the market.
With unprecedented demand sending gold prices higher, the world’s savviest investors are scrambling for faster and more innovative ways to make fortunes from gold. The sector that profits more than any from the growth in precious metal demand: Junior Mining Stocks. The best ones are those in production or about to go into production. “Demand for gold will rise as central banks become net buyers for the first time in 20 years,” says Christopher Wyke, Schroder Investment Management Ltd. Gold is a hedge against currency risk. Central banks are net buyers instead of net sellers as part of this hedge.